Hello from SoCal. Eastvale

• HTML tutorial

Yamimoto85r6

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

SoCal
Member #

Hello new forum member and Overland bound member (haven't recived numbers yet)

Purchased a 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro a few months ago with the intention of doing some off roading and Overlanding. Currently in the process of getting everything together for my trip to Utah in the beginning of April. Currently still waiting on Off the grid engineering's dual battery system and Pelfreybilt to finish up my sliders and and skids.
IMG_1352.JPGIMG_1706.JPG

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Purchased a 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro a few months ago with the intention of doing some off roading and Overlanding. Currently in the process of getting everything together for my trip to Utah in the beginning of April. Currently still waiting on Off the grid engineering's dual battery system and Pelfreybilt to finish up my sliders and and skids.
View attachment 49156View attachment 49157
Hello and welcome to the OB crew. Great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures ...very nice start...

Reactions: Yamimoto85r6

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM

View attachment 49156View attachment 49157
Looks like your going to have a fun build. Look forward to seeing your build thread. Welcome to the fun.

Sent from my SM-G920V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Yamimoto85r6