Hello From So Cal!

• HTML tutorial

Fitz

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Long Beach California
Member #

Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I'm from Long Beach, CA. Not sure what my membership number is yet as I just joined. I am a single father with three kids (Who aren't kids anymore). I have two sons who are 24 and 22 plus a 17 year old daughter. My oldest son is in the Iron Workers Union and my youngest is in the Navy. I have worked for Chevron at their El Segundo refinery for going on 24 years now. Before anyone asks, no, I don't get free gas... lol

I currently drive a black 2008 Jeep JKUS. It has a small 3" lift on 35" Procomps (Moving to Cooper Discoverer SST's), has been re-geared to 5:13 and runs an ARB rear locker. She has AEV front and rear bumpers along with AEV's tire carrier and fuel caddy.

When I decided to shop for a used JK I didn't know any better and just plain bought the wrong model lol. It's been a slow work in progress for me to get her where I want. For several years she was my daily driver until this past July when I purchased a Mini Cooper to zip around to and from work in. Now that she is free from that burden I plan on giving her the attention in which she deserves with tons of new stuff coming in the next couple of months. Dynatrac brake upgrade, ProRock 44 front axle, YETI draglink, tie rod and Trac bar are all coming soon along with new tires.

Have a great day everyone!

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Welcome! So, do you get free gas? lol kidding of course…

Sounds like you've got a good plan for the JK!

My brother painted a few murals in El Segundo, you ever see these? The third one (not pictured) is of me when I was younger haha.