Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Clary
Member #

Hello all I guess I'll tell the tale of Lead Dog, I'm a avid Off Roader and have been my whole life! So Cal Born In La Mirada raised in so cal till the 6th Grade, grew up going to Glamis, Ocotillo Wells, Niland and all the above. Moved to Nor Cal with Family, Pollock Pines where we Wheeled back roads and The Rubicon while still keeping Sand In my Veins... Back to so cal in 1985 where I went to work in the Off Road Community, Pickup Parts, 4Wheel Parts Wholesale, Help Start Fabtech Motorsports with one of my best friends from RaceCo and did some Truck Driving, still living the Sand & Jeep Life! Nothing like 80 mph Buggy rides! Opened my own Store in Havasu when the market crashed {Bad Idea} and went back to Trucking while still Jeeping in 08. Decided to Build a Overland Trailer about 4 years ago and ended up building 2 of them.. Found out real Quick the RTT Life wasn't for me. Started to look into Tear Drops and couldn't afford what was out there so I found a MFG {Hiker} That didn't have a Off Road Program and contacted them to build my own frame and use there Box on it. Now some 38 Chassis later were still Tear Dropping and trying to just Enjoy the scenery more!
Now I Help with the Hiker sales along with Manage Nevada Rv selling Tiny Trailer's [ Hiker, T@G, T@B's, Taxa Cricket's & Tiger Moth's] to all the Community and just trying to enjoy the thrill of getting more people out there and started in the Out Door World.
I look forward to meeting new like minded people that enjoy this world we call Overlanding.

Attachments

Reactions: VagabondApril

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner