Ulde

Rank 0

Contributor I

Suwanee, Forsyth County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Federico
Last Name
Rizzioli
Welcome. I’m from Georgia too, but north-east area of Atlanta, in Buford, very close to lake Lanier.
Seems we are many from the area, time to start thinking a coffee meeting [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Dustin Harrison

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

So last week I went camping in the Rodeo and it alright in dry conditions but it rained that night and it had a little issue getting out of the area. It also wasn't the best thing to sleep in for me. I am 6'1 and even sleeping diagonally I was partially in the front seat. But I have already picked up a new rig and have started working on it. I even started a build thread for it.

Reactions: Halfbreed_Ovrlandr

newtothis

Rank 0

Contributor I

Georgia
First Name
william
Last Name
lopez
im in northeast Georgia up by clarksville. i have a 2wd 05 f150 and im also looking for offroad camping sites the a 2wd can handle easily. any recommendations would be appreciated and thanks

SIntents16

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Atlanta
First Name
Necota
Last Name
Staples
Member #

Hello Everyone,

I am from a small town that is south of Atlanta and about 10 minutes away from where they film the Walking Dead.
I don't have a 4x4 rig yet but I am trying to find a good one near me. I have a Honda HR-V for a daily driver and I have a 1997 Isuzu Rodeo (4 cylinder, 2wd) that I am probably going to try to sell.
Hoping to start going on adventures over the summer.
hope to see you on the trails!