Hello from San Francisco

• HTML tutorial

bradb

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Francisco
Member #

Hey Everyone - new member here from the SF Bay Area. My ride is a 2015 Jeep WK2 (grand cherokee) with a James Baroud RTT. My favorite (local) area to go out to is probably Yosemite and out to 395 and ride around the Eastern Sierras. I also take a couple trips a year up to Washington and Oregon, can't get enough of the PNW. Hope to venture out more into Southern California and also do a South West road trip in 2018.

If you're in the area feel free to send a message to meet up sometime.

Thanks

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Everyone - new member here from the SF Bay Area. My ride is a 2015 Jeep WK2 (grand cherokee) with a James Baroud RTT. My favorite (local) area to go out to is probably Yosemite and out to 395 and ride around the Eastern Sierras. I also take a couple trips a year up to Washington and Oregon, can't get enough of the PNW. Hope to venture out more into Southern California and also do a South West road trip in 2018.

Thanks
Hello Brad and welcome to the OB crew..great looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures..nice set up.Outstanding pics...if your planning any eastern Washington adventures just reach out

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Thanks
Hi Brad and welcome to OB! Nice looking Cherokee! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Thanks
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Elena Grace

Six Actual

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Benicia, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Wickett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA6XM
Welcome aboard! Glad to have another Bay Area OBer signing up. Hope to see you out there!

JeepWave

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Broomfield, CO, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Hutchins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0EMH
Hi Brad, and welcome! I just joined here myself and am looking forward to meeting local Bay Area overlanders in the new year!