Hello from San Francisco CA

• HTML tutorial

ProRunnerSF

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

California
Member #

Hello all, my name is Justin. I'm new to the overland community. My rig is a 2017 4Runner TRD Pro in Cement Grey. I look forward to meeting more members, gaining more knowledge about overlanding, and joining the different adventures. Below are some photos of my rig. Cheers!

FullSizeRender (4).jpgFullSizeRender (5).jpg IMG_2199.JPG

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

ProRunnerSF

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

California
Member #

Oh wow, you are! We should meet up some time:)
Definitely...just let me know where and when. Since you're a founding member, I'm guessing you know quite a few others in and around the SF Bay Area? Are there monthly meets or annual trips I could get in on?

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

There have been a few meetups around SF, but not sure if there's ever been one in SF proper.

Trips can happen anytime, keep an eye on the Regional section. The only annual trip is this weekend's Off The Grid Rally near Shaver Lake.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Welcome Justin from Southern California. Nice pictures of your rig...been debating an RTT. How do you like the iKamper?

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
Welcome to the forum! I'm down the coast from you in SC. A few guys, including me are trying to get a Half Moon Bay meetup in October. Hopefully it will be posted soon.

Congrats on the iKamper! I just got mine on Saturday. If you want accessories, Rhino Adventure Gear in Richmond has the awning, annex, shoe holder and other hanging holder in stock for sale.

ProRunnerSF

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

California
Member #

Welcome to the forum! I'm down the coast from you in SC. A few guys, including me are trying to get a Half Moon Bay meetup in October. Hopefully it will be posted soon.

Congrats on the iKamper! I just got mine on Saturday. If you want accessories, Rhino Adventure Gear in Richmond has the awning, annex, shoe holder and other hanging holder in stock for sale.
I'm definitely in for the meet up in October...just let me know. Fellow iKamper owner...I like your style!

Reactions: shoredreamer