• HTML tutorial

m0to

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Diego
Member #

Hello all,
I found you guys via Instagram, or you found me rather :-) I didn't even know what overlanding was until my friend said to me "Oh, you're an overlander?" I've always owned 4wd trucks or SUVs and have gone camping and mountain biking in middle of no where. I also moto camp and have been to the Arctic Circle and back as well as a bunch of other moto trips.

I'm down in San Diego, so a lot of desert stuff. Some adventures down in Baja.

Current Setups:
- 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 (Truck Album)
- 2007 BMW R1200GS (Alaska Album)

I'd say I'm experienced on the motorcycle and much newer to the truck. (Meaning I'll take the bike in far more technical remote places than I do the truck)

And, I've got lots of questions :-)

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all,
I found you guys via Instagram, or you found me rather :-) I didn't even know what overlanding was until my friend said to me "Oh, you're an overlander?" I've always owned 4wd trucks or SUVs and have gone camping and mountain biking in middle of no where. I also moto camp and have been to the Arctic Circle and back as well as a bunch of other moto trips.

I'm down in San Diego, so a lot of desert stuff. Some adventures down in Baja.

Current Setups:
- 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 (Truck Album)
- 2007 BMW R1200GS (Alaska Album)

I'd say I'm experienced on the motorcycle and much newer to the truck. (Meaning I'll take the bike in far more technical remote places than I do the truck)

And, I've got lots of questions :-)
Hello m0to and welcome to OB! Nice looking rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: m0to

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. I'm sure you will find lots of answers to your questions in the OB community.

Reactions: m0to