Sacramento, CA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Jillson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6GWJ
Beginning the adventure of Overlanding. I've enlisted our 99 Tahoe, more room, comfortable ride. Most importantly the wife likes it better than the ZJ.

Any suggestions or input on suspension upgrades for the Tahoe are appreciated. Not been able to find much out there. Also interested in overnight sleeping in the rig, a tent... How you've set up your rig.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Beginning the adventure of Overlanding. I've enlisted our 99 Tahoe, more room, comfortable ride. Most importantly the wife likes it better than the ZJ.

Any suggestions or input on suspension upgrades for the Tahoe are appreciated. Not been able to find much out there. Also interested in overnight sleeping in the rig, a tent... How you've set up your rig.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

There are two meet-up’s in your area if you are interested, both are on the meet-up page of the forum and the calendar.

Sierra Foothills Overlanders monthly meeting.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-sierra-foothills-overlanders-monthly-olb-meet-up-meeting-10-16-2018.19941/

Sacramento weekly meet-up.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/sacramento-weekly-meet-up.3332/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: T.Shack

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Check out the build threads where members show off what they're doing. You'll find a breakdown of parts, do's and don'ts.