Advocate II

Porto, Portugal
First Name
JDavid
Last Name
Silva
Member #

Hi,
I'm Fábio from Porto in Portugal. I'm in the process of buying a Pajero Sport or Pajero Wagon (Montero/Shogun) to do some overland, and was looking for some info when a came across with this great forum.

Cheers :sunglasses:
Olá Fabio @Groselha
Welcome to OB!
Thanks to @viveen4wd, now there is a OB Med “welcome tent” section.
It would be cool to see you around!
Best,
David

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Olá @RoarinRow
Drove past your neck of the woods a couple of times but haven’t had the pleasure to stop and check it you yet.
How’s life and adventuring in Sacramento?
Best,
David
The Elk Grove area, where I actually live, has just started to meet. Other groups in the surrounding areas have been more active. I've gone out once with them and it was good. With a full size rig I have to pick and choose my camping adventures.

Reactions: JDavid

JDavid

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Porto, Portugal
First Name
JDavid
Last Name
Silva
Member #

The Elk Grove area, where I actually live, has just started to meet. Other groups in the surrounding areas have been more active. I've gone out once with them and it was good. With a full size rig I have to pick and choose my camping adventures.
Cool!
Well some say it’s all about knowing ones rig and picking them lines! ;)
For the time being it seems I’ll be in PT. However if/when stateside and west coastin’ (and/or Flagstaff’n) I’ll try to connect in person with fellow OB inmates.
Happy trails!

Reactions: RoarinRow

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Cool!
Well some say it’s all about knowing ones rig and picking them lines! ;)
For the time being it seems I’ll be in PT. However if/when stateside and west coastin’ (and/or Flagstaff’n) I’ll try to connect in person with fellow OB inmates.
Happy trails!
Should be fun in PT. Our friend will be going back to PT to visit her family. Don't know where exactly. She my daughter's friend's mom. Have fun connecting and overlanding!

Reactions: JDavid