Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pittsburgh, PA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martucci
Member #

No unfortunately. I use Google Maps + Gaia.
I made a quick, uninformed decision to buy the app ($30 for the year). Definitely do not recommend lol I've been messing with it for A WHILE and can't find trails or anything anywhere

overlandtheburgh

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pittsburgh, PA
Member #

No unfortunately. I use Google Maps + Gaia.
I made a quick, uninformed decision to buy the app ($30 for the year). Definitely do not recommend lol I've been messing with it for A WHILE and can't find trails or anything anywhere
If you can download maps into the app, and has off cellular/data location tracking then it may not all be lost.

Gaia has all this route builder functions, that I never around to using.

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Check out Cental PA Overland on facebook they usually do a monthly trip. They were just down in green ridge last weekend.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all, been lurking on here for a few days and after seeing how informative and entertaining it is, decided to join. My wife just picked up a new '19 4runner TRD. Running boards came off as soon as she got home, and we turned 500 miles in an ORP. Amazing what this can do stock. Have it now on Bilstein 5100's and 285/70/17's. Already planning on taking a trip in February to spend 4 or 5 days (or however long we need to do the loop) on the Georgia Traverse. Looking forward to learning from and talking to you all

Tooch
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey all, been lurking on here for a few days and after seeing how informative and entertaining it is, decided to join. My wife just picked up a new '19 4runner TRD. Running boards came off as soon as she got home, and we turned 500 miles in an ORP. Amazing what this can do stock. Have it now on Bilstein 5100's and 285/70/17's. Already planning on taking a trip in February to spend 4 or 5 days (or however long we need to do the loop) on the Georgia Traverse. Looking forward to learning from and talking to you all

Tooch
Welcome from Phoenix Anthony, and congrats on the new ride, very nice.

Reactions: Tooch

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Welcome, what part of Pittsburgh are you from?

Check out Central Pa Overland on facebook. They have a ride at Tuscarora SF, October 16th to 18th.
Near PIT Airport here. Not a FB participant... glad to connect here!
Ahh ok. I'm just over near Greensburg. There are a few people in our area. Not many communicate via OB. Most everything I go out on is via 1 of the 3 PA facebook groups.

Tooch

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pittsburgh, PA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martucci
Member #

Welcome from Canonsburg! Looking forward to meet and get on the trails
Awesome to have so many people so close! We've been getting out a lot! Laurel Highlands and random trails. We have since also picked up a 2020 Tacoma for me lifted on m/t's, and a winch to the 4runner. So most times we go out, my wife and I take our own trucks lol

But we're always looking to go out! If anyone is on Facebook, feel free to join our Pittsburgh Overlanders page. We have an overnight trip planned with the group in a couple weeks!

overlandtheburgh

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pittsburgh, PA
Member #

Welcome from Canonsburg! Looking forward to meet and get on the trails
Hey, any action planned in the coming weeks? Would love to tag along!

Awesome to have so many people so close! We've been getting out a lot! Laurel Highlands and random trails. We have since also picked up a 2020 Tacoma for me lifted on m/t's, and a winch to the 4runner. So most times we go out, my wife and I take our own trucks lol

But we're always looking to go out! If anyone is on Facebook, feel free to join our Pittsburgh Overlanders page. We have an overnight trip planned with the group in a couple weeks!

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army

Tooch
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF