Hello from Phoenix, AZ

• HTML tutorial

Wolf28

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello all! I've been lurking a bit, trying to absorb as much info as I can, and decided to finally register. I grew up exploring Arizona in the back seat of a Jeep and I'm anxious to share those experiences with my 3 young daughters. I am currently in the process of replacing my existing daily driver with a JKU Rubicon so I can start getting out there.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all! I've been lurking a bit, trying to absorb as much info as I can, and decided to finally register. I grew up exploring Arizona in the back seat of a Jeep and I'm anxious to share those experiences with my 3 young daughters. I am currently in the process of replacing my existing daily driver with a JKU Rubicon so I can start getting out there.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Wolf28

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. How old are your kids. The only reason I ask, is that the middle portion of the back seat in my JKU is very uncomfortable for longer trips for older kids. I love my JK, but I’m only traveling with myself and my wife. Just a word of caution. Otherwise, I’m sure you would have many fantastic adventures with your family in a Wrangler.

Wolf28

Rank 0

Traveler I

Welcome from Austin, TX. How old are your kids. The only reason I ask, is that the middle portion of the back seat in my JKU is very uncomfortable for longer trips for older kids. I love my JK, but I’m only traveling with myself and my wife. Just a word of caution. Otherwise, I’m sure you would have many fantastic adventures with your family in a Wrangler.
They are 4, 7 and 8. I have rented JKUs a couple of times over the last few years and it can get tight, especially when they were in bigger car seats, but we've managed. We can't go more than about 2 hours without piling everyone out for potty breaks anyway. Haha.

Thanks for the heads up though, Jeff! Its stuff like that that makes this forum so great.

Reactions: Jeff Graham

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Get that Jeep & post some pictures. Welcome to OLB lots of great people here & tons of info for the new guy or even the experienced guy that needs some new ideas.