Launch Member

Contributor II

Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Razzeto
Hey everyone!

After growing up spending as much time outdoors as possible I finally made the decision to get a rig I can really be happy with and explore more in. Purchased a '18 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium last summer but due to work schedule and deployments didn't have time to upgrade or break in with any trips.

Now the parts list has grown with sliders, Skid plates, Dobinson 3"/2" lift, Method Wheels, 285 Duratrac tires, Dometic fridge, Gobi rack, Baja Design LED fogs, Contant 12v power/outlets to rear, Body Mount Chop, Ceramic Coat paint and misc gear. Next month I'll be doing a two week adventure to Moab/Canyonlands, Death Valley and Mojave Road trail and possibly part of The Great Continental Divide trail (time dependent).

I cannot wait to hear about others exploits, builds, gear and stories. Thank you for creating what looks like a really cool community!!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone!

After growing up spending as much time outdoors as possible I finally made the decision to get a rig I can really be happy with and explore more in. Purchased a '18 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium last summer but due to work schedule and deployments didn't have time to upgrade or break in with any trips.

Now the parts list has grown with sliders, Skid plates, Dobinson 3"/2" lift, Method Wheels, 285 Duratrac tires, Dometic fridge, Gobi rack, Baja Design LED fogs, Contant 12v power/outlets to rear, Body Mount Chop, Ceramic Coat paint and misc gear. Next month I'll be doing a two week adventure to Moab/Canyonlands, Death Valley and Mojave Road trail and possibly part of The Great Continental Divide trail (time dependent).

I cannot wait to hear about others exploits, builds, gear and stories. Thank you for creating what looks like a really cool community!!
Hello neighbor and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

Reactions: DashTrash

DashTrash

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor II

Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Razzeto
Hello neighbor and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.
Thanks Chadly! I'm just a dirty contractor trying to help keep everyone else safe.

Lived in Bend for a few years and miss it. Which lookout is in your profile pic? Black Butte has always been a favorite hike of mine.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thanks Chadly! I'm just a dirty contractor trying to help keep everyone else safe.

Lived in Bend for a few years and miss it. Which lookout is in your profile pic? Black Butte has always been a favorite hike of mine.
Table Rock in the Blue Mtns. in Washington state. I moved here this last year. Love it here.

Reactions: DashTrash