Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
My name's Shawn, I have a JKU that I'm upgrading for offroading/overlanding.
You can also see pictures and follow my travel on instagram: jeep.rockee
Thanks!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. US West - Reoccurring - Orange County Overland Bound Monthly Meet-up - 12/01/2018

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

jeep.rockee

Rank 0

Contributor I

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Kim
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. US West - Reoccurring - Orange County Overland Bound Monthly Meet-up - 12/01/2018

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob
Hi Narbob!

Thanks!

Yeah I saw that... unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow. A buddy of mine is giving me his FlowMaster so I'm headed to Torrance to pick up, then it's wrench day :)

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hi Narbob!

Thanks!

Yeah I saw that... unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow. A buddy of mine is giving me his FlowMaster so I'm headed to Torrance to pick up, then it's wrench day :)
Hey Shawn, wrench days is always good!! This is a great meetup with 50+ rigs and you’ll get to meet Frank (frankroams) who is the Member Representative for OC. Hope you can make it next month.
-Bob

Reactions: jeep.rockee

jeep.rockee

Rank 0

Contributor I

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Kim
Hey Shawn, wrench days is always good!! This is a great meetup with 50+ rigs and you’ll get to meet Frank (frankroams) who is the Member Representative for OC. Hope you can make it next month.
-Bob
I definitely wish I could go! Will definitely try to attend next month :)

Thank you!

Reactions: Narbob

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #