Hello from Orange County, CA

• HTML tutorial

BryceL

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fullerton, CA
Member #

Hey guys! I've been keeping tabs on OB for several months now and finally joined the cause. Looking forward to learning and sharing here on the forums and on the trails. I've grown up camping, fishing, hiking, but I am new to overlanding. My dad turned me on to OB and the overlanding concept, and I'm hooked. I bought a 2011 Tacoma about 6 months ago and have been jumping at every chance to take her out to dirt and loving every minute of it!

Bryce

20180217_151817.jpg
20180217_084043.jpg

ajemayer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Corona, CA
Member #

Hey guys! I've been keeping tabs on OB for several months now and finally joined the cause. Looking forward to learning and sharing here on the forums and on the trails. I've grown up camping, fishing, hiking, but I am new to overlanding. My dad turned me on to OB and the overlanding concept, and I'm hooked. I bought a 2011 Tacoma about 6 months ago and have been jumping at every chance to take her out to dirt and loving every minute of it!

Bryce

View attachment 49602
View attachment 49603
Welcome from Corona. Nice setup.

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Bryce and welcome to the OB crew. .grea

Bryce

View attachment 49602
View attachment 49603
Hello and welcome to the OB crew ...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: BryceL