First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
This is my first post here.
I drive a 96 FJ80 somewhat modified. I try to build or install most of my Mod's. Which means I fail a lot.
I've been camping, offloading, exploring for most of my life. Looking for people in my area to go explore with. Here's a few picture from last year.

DV 1.jpg

DV 2.jpg

night3.jpg

The first two are from Death Valley and the bottom is from Mojave road. Over night trips I normally just leave the trailer at home and sleep in the back. I built the trailer because I also have a 2004 Wrangler. Needed more room and didn't want to sleep on the ground. The Cruiser is also the best fuel mileage vehicle I own, coming in at a whopping 11 - 12 MPG.

Scott

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I drive a 96 FJ80 somewhat modified. I try to build or install most of my Mod's. Which means I fail a lot.
I've been camping, offloading, exploring for most of my life. Looking for people in my area to go explore with. Here's a few picture from last year.

View attachment 41171

View attachment 41172

View attachment 41173

The first two are from Death Valley and the bottom is from Mojave road. Over night trips I normally just leave the trailer at home and sleep in the back. I built the trailer because I also have a 2004 Wrangler. Needed more room and didn't want to sleep on the ground. The Cruiser is also the best fuel mileage vehicle I own, coming in at a whopping 11 - 12 MPG.

Scott
Hello Scott and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 41171

View attachment 41172

View attachment 41173

Scott
Hi Scott and welcome to OB! Nice looking FJ80 and trailer! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

View attachment 41171

View attachment 41172

View attachment 41173

Scott
Welcome to Overland Bound! Nice looking Land Cruiser. Hope to hear more about your adventures.