Hello from Oklahoma

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Greetings from Edmond, Ok. Member #19486 here. Rig is a 2012 4runner Trail. My annual daddy daughter overlanding trip to Colorado is coming up in a few weeks. Looking forward to utilizing all the resources and knowledge this community has!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Cprosser99

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Oklahoma City, OK, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Prosser
Member #

Yukon, Oklahoma here- brand new to OB. The1stcody can you share more about your trip with me? I'm wanting to start my own tradition with my daughter. TYIA.

Reactions: DoggMan1163

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Cody, I am in "Edmond" as well or at least that is what my address says. I am really in SW Logan county about as far north as you can be and still be considered Edmond.
If you see a black Jeep Cherokee 2 door with too many antennas on top... honk, wave, give me the finger... whichever.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.