Hello from Northern Virginia

• HTML tutorial

BeardedYinzer

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Herndon, VA
Member #

Hello everyone, my name is Ian and I'm kind of new to the overland scene. I've camped all my life, done some bike packing, rock crawling with my 93' Toyota I have back in college with 36's. Now I have a 2018 Tacoma DCLB, with Fox coils set at 2" and a few other goodies, I plan on an AIR air locker setup since I already have the compressor wired into a Spod. I also have a HEO T3 overland trailer that Imin the process on modifying right now to in order to fit the whole family, I just put on the new rooftop tent (gotta love the CVT 25% off sale).

I also have a YouTube channel where I'm attempting to capture some of the things I do, from Truck stuff, overlanding, and MTB events and campouts. you can check it out here, as well as hit up on Instagram @breadedyinzeradventures

Below are a few photos:

View attachment setup.JPG

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone, my name is Ian and I'm kind of new to the overland scene. I've camped all my life, done some bike packing, rock crawling with my 93' Toyota I have back in college with 36's. Now I have a 2018 Tacoma DCLB, with Fox coils set at 2" and a few other goodies, I plan on an AIR air locker setup since I already have the compressor wired into a Spod. I also have a HEO T3 overland trailer that Imin the process on modifying right now to in order to fit the whole family, I just put on the new rooftop tent (gotta love the CVT 25% off sale).

I also have a YouTube channel where I'm attempting to capture some of the things I do, from Truck stuff, overlanding, and MTB events and campouts. you can check it out here, as well as hit up on Instagram @breadedyinzeradventures

Below are a few photos:

View attachment 90589

View attachment 90595
Hello Ian and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Below are a few photos:

View attachment 90589

View attachment 90595
Ian, welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Good looking rig you have there. Good luck with the upcoming mods.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Below are a few photos:

View attachment 90589

View attachment 90595
Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!