Hello from northern Utah!

• HTML tutorial

Ryan George

Rank 0

Traveler I

Utah
Hi All!

Where to begin...

I'm an Air Force veteran and currently do marketing & media for Expedition One here in Ogden, UT. I bought this 2010 FJ Cruiser back in 2014 and its been a labor of love for me. It's taken me on a number of adventures and hope to do many more with it! I'm an avid photographer and do attend many of the major Expos where possible as part of the company I work for.

I guess my off-roading adventures began with the FJ a few years ago and I still consider myself quite new to the hobby. I also head up the annual Utah Toyota Off-Road Expo here in northern Utah bringing in fellow utah off-road groups and vendors together to enjoy each others' company and mingle with fellow overlanders.

If you see our Expedition One booth, be sure to say hello!

Below are some photos that are a bit old with new mods already being swapped out but it's been a blast building it and learning both the vehicle's capabilities and my own while out exploring.

Cheers,
Ryan

1.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 2.PNG

Reactions: UTDez23 and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi All!

Where to begin...

I'm an Air Force veteran and currently do marketing & media for Expedition One here in Ogden, UT. I bought this 2010 FJ Cruiser back in 2014 and its been a labor of love for me. It's taken me on a number of adventures and hope to do many more with it! I'm an avid photographer and do attend many of the major Expos where possible as part of the company I work for.

I guess my off-roading adventures began with the FJ a few years ago and I still consider myself quite new to the hobby. I also head up the annual Utah Toyota Off-Road Expo here in northern Utah bringing in fellow utah off-road groups and vendors together to enjoy each others' company and mingle with fellow overlanders.

Below are some photos that are a bit old with new mods already being swapped out but it's been a blast building it and learning both the vehicle's capabilities and my own while out exploring.

Cheers,
Ryan

View attachment 56700 View attachment 56703 View attachment 56704 View attachment 56701
Hello Ryan and welcome to the OB crew. .great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures. Nice pics and thank you for your service and sacrifice .

UTDez23

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Salt Lake City, UT
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Schaefer
Member #

Hi All!

Where to begin...

Cheers,
Ryan

View attachment 56700 View attachment 56703 View attachment 56704 View attachment 56701
Hey Ryan - welcome! I’m a new OB member and also reside here in N. UT, in Salt Lake. Great looking rig! I’m curious about the Toyota Off Road expo, I’ve heard about it and definitely interested to check it out for sure. Sounds like a great event and resource here locally. I’ll have to check out Expedition One for sure.. Look forward to following your posts, and maybe catch up at the expo or even at some point out on a trip. Thanks for your service!

Here’s a few pics of my Tacoma, just to share.. It sure is a labor of love and fun hobby no doubt. I’ve learned a lot over the years and always looking to learn more from fellow peers who love it all the same! Cheers..

580E9669-CED4-4F6C-B61D-062BA3D46988.jpeg
CE3EE963-F4CF-46A9-AC4A-24ABC602D78D.jpeg
082272E9-CBAF-416B-9E5F-9C956C80486D.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: Chadlyb

Ryan George

Rank 0

Traveler I

Utah
Hey Ryan - welcome! I’m a new OB member and also reside here in N. UT, in Salt Lake. Great looking rig! I’m curious about the Toyota Off Road expo, I’ve heard about it and definitely interested to check it out for sure. Sounds like a great event and resource here locally. I’ll have to check out Expedition One for sure.. Look forward to following your posts, and maybe catch up at the expo or even at some point out on a trip. Thanks for your service!

Here’s a few pics of my Tacoma, just to share.. It sure is a labor of love and fun hobby no doubt. I’ve learned a lot over the years and always looking to learn more from fellow peers who love it all the same! Cheers..

View attachment 56708
View attachment 56706
View attachment 56714

Great looking rig UTdez23!

Most of the info I have up on the website @ www.utorexpo.com

Hope to get out on the trails with some of you guys

MarlinJames

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
Welcome!

I'm a neighbor to the north in Logan. Nice looking rig. Hope to see you on the trail someday. I'm always looking to get out.

Reactions: Ryan George

JustJake

Rank 0

Traveler I

Great looking FJ! I was up in Idaho and now back in the flat world of MN. Boy do I miss the high desert and the mountains! Cheers from a fellow AF Vet!