Launch Member

Advocate III

Texas, USA
First Name
Lance
Last Name
Pyburn
Member #

Another new guy here. I am obsessed with Jeeping and camping with the family. We have two little guys that I am trying to school on the great outdoors. We roll as a family on all outings and I wouldn't have it any other way. Holler if you are in the DFW area and in a similar situation. Looking forward to good advice and conversation on this board.

Cheers!IMG_1479 2.jpg

Attachments

rockymntjeeper

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver, Colorado, USA
Member #

Another new guy here. I am obsessed with Jeeping and camping with the family. We have two little guys that I am trying to school on the great outdoors. We roll as a family on all outings and I wouldn't have it any other way. Holler if you are in the DFW area and in a similar situation. Looking forward to good advice and conversation on this board.

Cheers!View attachment 29653
Welcome neighbor! Very nice rig!

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Cheers!View attachment 29653
Welcome to Overland Bound!

The DFW area has a Meet-Up that meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-dallas-fort-worth-dfw-meet-up.18113/page-5#post-265965

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: rockymntjeeper

Twinbulls

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Dallas Texas
Member #

Hello and welcome
Iam in McKinney

Iam making plan to have another camping and trail exploring trip to my super secret camp site in Oklahoma..

The addiction is real !!

Twinbulls

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Dallas Texas
Member #

Iam going to my camp this weekend
It’s 2 hrs north of Mckinney
Will be there to Monday or Tuesday
If ya want to go ..
Let me know ..