Hello from North Florida

• HTML tutorial

xjfan

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Florida
Hi everyone,

Just caught the ending of the YouTube stream. Waiting for it to be posted, catch up on it. Decided to join the forum.

I'm new to the overland concept. Currently got a 1999 XJ that is setup for mud trails. Not sure if I want to replace it or build it up.

It's tired, suspensiom, steering, tires needs to be replaced. It'll be a slow rebuild process. Going to first work on maintenance items.

Looking forward to learning a lot on the forum.

Thanks,

Joe

OkieOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

Hi everyone,

Just caught the ending of the YouTube stream. Waiting for it to be posted, catch up on it. Decided to join the forum.

I'm new to the overland concept. Currently got a 1999 XJ that is setup for mud trails. Not sure if I want to replace it or build it up.

It's tired, suspensiom, steering, tires needs to be replaced. It'll be a slow rebuild process. Going to first work on maintenance items.

Thanks,

Joe
Built it for sure we need more XJ’s on here lol

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Joe
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions message your Regional Director @AdventureWithDanan

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Joe
Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. I have a 1999 TJ that I initially got thinking it would be my adventure vehicle... Found out it would be quite the "adventure" just taking it across town. :-)

Reactions: AdventureWithDanan

xjfan

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Florida
Thanks for the warm welcome....

Currently waiting for parts to arrive from Andy @ ironman4x4fab.

Looking forward to checking the forum threads...

Thanks..