Hello from NJ

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello, I am Robb from central NJ originally from Pittsburgh Pa. I have a Toyota Tundra Crewmax SR5 TRD Off-road. Minor Modifications. Just looking to break into Overland.
Hello Robb and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I am Robb from central NJ originally from Pittsburgh Pa. I have a Toyota Tundra Crewmax SR5 TRD Off-road. Minor Modifications. Just looking to break into Overland.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to the family Robb! We’ve got a great community of knowledgeable and helpful people.

Definitely keep an eye out for events going on in our region and if you’re on Facebook feel free to join the OB East Group.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound and the East Region!!!
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Also check out the member map and calendar for people and events in your area. Have fun!