Rank II

Enthusiast II

CNJ
First Name
Zack
Last Name
R
Good evening everyone - Zack here.

Just wanted to post a quick 'hello' thread before signing off for the evening. I've been lurking on here for a while on and off, as occasionally my google research directs me to a thread on the OB forums.

Anyways, I've long had a thirst for wheeled adventure, whether it's on two wheels or four, mechanically-motivated or pedal-powered. I take photos, I ride bikes, and I sell cars. That's me in a nutshell.

I'm looking to get into more of the 'overland' side of things, and poke around the TNJT and MABDR. So, if anyone could point me to a source of a GPS track for the TNJT, that'd be awesome.

Thanks!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just wanted to post a quick 'hello' thread before signing off for the evening. I've been lurking on here for a while on and off, as occasionally my google research directs me to a thread on the OB forums.

Anyways, I've long had a thirst for wheeled adventure, whether it's on two wheels or four, mechanically-motivated or pedal-powered. I take photos, I ride bikes, and I sell cars. That's me in a nutshell.

I'm looking to get into more of the 'overland' side of things, and poke around the TNJT and MABDR. So, if anyone could point me to a source of a GPS track for the TNJT, that'd be awesome.

Thanks!
Hello Zack and welcome to the OB crew...great looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Vagrant Forever

Rank IV

Advocate III

Holland, Hunterdon County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Jarred
Last Name
Oberman
Member #

Thanks!
Any luck

Reactions: Jdsint

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Thanks!
Welcome to Overland Bound Zack
Could you narrow down your location to a city and state so you will receive local notifications and info.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Zack, welcome to the OB family.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.