whododat

Rank II

Enthusiast III

TN
First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Jim
Glad to be onboard here. As green as can be when it comes to overlanding and looking forward to learning as much as I can. We purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 BigHorn Crew Cab 4x4 to travel comfortably and slowly want to build it for extended camping trips and eventually will be taking a drive to Alaska when I retire. Anyway, we just started looking into RTT's and small trailers and are deciding which one to get. I am leaning towards a small sleep in trailer similar to a WeeRoll one but we will see. Also planning on putting a RTT on the trailer as well. The only thing the truck has on it is stock size KO2's (limited slip as well) and a tonneau cover so we have a little to work on there as well.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Glad to be onboard here. As green as can be when it comes to overlanding and looking forward to learning as much as I can. We purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 BigHorn Crew Cab 4x4 to travel comfortably and slowly want to build it for extended camping trips and eventually will be taking a drive to Alaska when I retire. Anyway, we just started looking into RTT's and small trailers and are deciding which one to get. I am leaning towards a small sleep in trailer similar to a WeeRoll one but we will see. Also planning on putting a RTT on the trailer as well. The only thing the truck has on it is stock size KO2's (limited slip as well) and a tonneau cover so we have a little to work on there as well.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew.....great rig for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound community ... glad to have you on board!