Hello From NH

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello I am Alexander S. I own a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser with a couple of upgrades to it. I currently go to boarding school in Groton MA and I am soon to be an EMT and already a first responder.
Hello Alexander and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service as a first responder...appreciate everything you do.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello I am Alexander S. I own a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser with a couple of upgrades to it. I currently go to boarding school in Groton MA and I am soon to be an EMT and already a first responder.
Welcome to Overland Bound and the East Region! Always nice to have another FJ in the crew!

Be sure to keep an eye on the calendar for and upcoming events in your area.

See you on the trail!

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound! Definitely keep an eye on the calander for upcoming events, join the OB east region group on Facebook, and I look forward to to meeting you out there! Please don’t hesitate to ask questions if you ever have them.

Reactions: Alexander Scliris

Alexander Scliris

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Hampton Falls NH
First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Scliris
Member #

Hello Alexander and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service as a first responder...appreciate everything you do.
Thank you very much! very happy that i found this place i am very excited too I am slowly building up my rig for overlanding! cant wait to see your rig as well!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Alexander Scliris

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Hampton Falls NH
First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Scliris
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound and the East Region! Always nice to have another FJ in the crew!

Be sure to keep an eye on the calendar for and upcoming events in your area.

See you on the trail!
i will keep a close eye on the calendar cant wait to go overlanding with another FJ!

Alexander Scliris

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Hampton Falls NH
First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Scliris
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound! Definitely keep an eye on the calander for upcoming events, join the OB east region group on Facebook, and I look forward to to meeting you out there! Please don’t hesitate to ask questions if you ever have them.
Hey cant wait to meet you as well! do you have a link to the facebook group to join?

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Hello from Nor Cal! Congrats on nearly being an EMT & First Responder! That is a great thing & thank you for you life direction we can use more first responders!

Reactions: Alexander Scliris