• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

New Zealand
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Parker
Good afternoon everyone,
Thank you for the opportunity to join the forum and learn more from our fellow Overlanders.
We are based in the South Island of New Zealand and are working to turn our passion into a business.
Our current project is Overlanding New Zealand and we are working hard to build the platform as the one source to
obtain information and access to products and services for folks visiting New Zealand and wanting to get out Overlanding, as well as a resource for locals.
We look forward to sharing our stories and appreciate the fantastic knowledge amongst the group members.

Thanks Corey & Andrea

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good afternoon everyone,
Thank you for the opportunity to join the forum and learn more from our fellow Overlanders.
We are based in the South Island of New Zealand and are working to turn our passion into a business.
Our current project is Overlanding New Zealand and we are working hard to build the platform as the one source to
obtain information and access to products and services for folks visiting New Zealand and wanting to get out Overlanding, as well as a resource for locals.
We look forward to sharing our stories and appreciate the fantastic knowledge amongst the group members.

Thanks Corey & Andrea
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Your Regional Director is @Luis Merlo for additional help or information.

Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Bama_Kiwi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

Hey guys! You have my Pajero featured on your website and I am rocking your site's sticker on the back glass.

Good to see y'all here.

Explorer I

Macedon Ranges, VIC, Australia
First Name
Chantal
Last Name
ChB
Hi Corey & Andrea,
Good to see some more New Zealanders on this forum!

I love your work and in all honesty I have looked into shipping a vehicle to NZ and back to AU, but customs is making this not very appealing.
Ah well maybe one day, as you live in a beautiful part of the world!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF