Hello from New Jersey

• HTML tutorial

SNJTundra

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hey everyone,
I'm Anthony and i'm located in southern New Jersey. I am brand new to overlanding and am still learning what there is to know about this life style. I drive a 2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 2wd that I bought a few years back before I even contemplated the outdoorsy life.

Currently out of the states and am using this time to plan out some cool ideas for the truck so that when I return I can start building and adventuringTundra.jpg .

Look forward to see what this community has to offer.

-Anthony

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone,
I'm Anthony and i'm located in southern New Jersey. I am brand new to overlanding and am still learning what there is to know about this life style. I drive a 2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 2wd that I bought a few years back before I even contemplated the outdoorsy life.

Currently out of the states and am using this time to plan out some cool ideas for the truck so that when I return I can start building and adventuringView attachment 37840 .

-Anthony
Hi Anthony and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tundra! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone,

Currently out of the states and am using this time to plan out some cool ideas for the truck so that when I return I can start building and adventuringView attachment 37840 .

-Anthony
Hello Anthony and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome from Germany! Nice platform. Do a lot or do a little - she’s a capable rig off the shelf.

Reactions: SNJTundra

Knapps Over

Rank V
Investor

Influencer II

New Jersey US
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hey everyone,

-Anthony
Hey, Anthony, I'm in SNJ also. Deptford area, you?

Reactions: SNJTundra