First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1PMW
Hi Everyone!

New to OB, and looking forward to reading about you all, your adventures, and posting my own. :)

I am overlanding in a pretty non traditional overlanding rig, a 2011 Ford Escape AWD. Most daily driver and family taxi then rock crawler, but for now, it's what I have. So I will be posting about the minor upgrades I do to make it more overlanding friendly, as well as about the trips I go on.

Cheers for now, and I look forward to being a member of the community!
Chuck (AKA MrCoffee)

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Everyone!

New to OB, and looking forward to reading about you all, your adventures, and posting my own. :)

I am overlanding in a pretty non traditional overlanding rig, a 2011 Ford Escape AWD. Most daily driver and family taxi then rock crawler, but for now, it's what I have. So I will be posting about the minor upgrades I do to make it more overlanding friendly, as well as about the trips I go on.

Chuck (AKA MrCoffee)
Hi MrCoffee and welcome to the OB crew! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: MrCoffee

rujero

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Boston
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Ruggiero
Hi Chuck, I'm just North of Boston. We should find some places to go driving together!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Everyone!

Chuck (AKA MrCoffee)
Hello Chuck and welcome to the OB crew...its definitely not about the ride but the adventure and getting out there...look forward to seeing your adventures

Crusty Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashua, New Hampshire
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Levesque
Member #

Hi Everyone!

Chuck (AKA MrCoffee)
Hey Chuck!
Welcome! I’m a fellow overlander from New Hampshire!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

MrCoffee

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1PMW
Hey Crusty, sorry I missed your reply to my thread, must be getting old or something... :/

In Nashua, huh? Met my wife there, 28 years ago...... and was at the RV show in Merrimac last weekend.
We need to do a meetup/trail ride now that things are not so snowy.....

Reactions: Crusty Overland

Crusty Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashua, New Hampshire
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Levesque
Member #

Hey Crusty, sorry I missed your reply to my thread, must be getting old or something... :/

In Nashua, huh? Met my wife there, 28 years ago...... and was at the RV show in Merrimac last weekend.
We need to do a meetup/trail ride now that things are not so snowy.....
Yes sir! We do! I put my rig through some fun mud last week, pretty sparse around here for trails sadly. Also my rig won’t be going down any for a week or so, blew both front shocks from good old NH potholes! New ones are going in ASAP. Thanks for the reply!