Hello from NC!

• HTML tutorial

hlpressley

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Indian Trail, NC
Member #

Thanks for allowing me to join the group! I am relatively new to Overlanding as a whole but have had some experience with off-roading in years past. I’m looking forward to learning and interacting with the group!

My rig is an 06 4Runner Sport. Picked it up just a few weeks ago and have done some mild upgrades to include suspension lift, wheels, tires, etc.

05FA4EB5-ADB4-42A3-AFBF-7F292CF47A14.jpeg 1651387F-BAEB-454E-A2EF-91850AA5EED8.jpeg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thanks for allowing me to join the group! I am relatively new to Overlanding as a whole but have had some experience with off-roading in years past. I’m looking forward to learning and interacting with the group!

My rig is an 06 4Runner Sport. Picked it up just a few weeks ago and have done some mild upgrades to include suspension lift, wheels, tires, etc.

View attachment 56363 View attachment 56364
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...glad to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: hlpressley

DRE_DBLA

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Alaska
Member #

Where about in NC are you from. I’m in thebrowan county area. 1hr north of Charlotte. Nice rig!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: hlpressley

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Nice ride!!