Hello from Maryland

• HTML tutorial

Rackness

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Baltimore Maryland
Member #

Good Morning from Maryland! My name is Jason and I am new to the overlanding community. I met some folks recently at an off-roading event (sorry I do not remember their Id. #’s) and they spoke highly of this place so I figured I should check it out. I am really impressed by all the information and advice that this Overland community provides. I have enjoyed camping and hiking my whole life and have always had a love of the outdoors but I am always open to new information and experiences. I hope to see some of you out on the trail!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Good Morning from Maryland! My name is Jason and I am new to the overlanding community. I met some folks recently at an off-roading event (sorry I do not remember their Id. #’s) and they spoke highly of this place so I figured I should check it out. I am really impressed by all the information and advice that this Overland community provides. I have enjoyed camping and hiking my whole life and have always had a love of the outdoors but I am always open to new information and experiences. I hope to see some of you out on the trail!
Hi Jason and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Rackness

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Jason and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing your rig and your adventures...

Reactions: Rackness

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch