• HTML tutorial

Lower48Outfitters

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington
Member #

Hey all,

Just wanted to say hello from Lexington, Kentucky! Can't believe it's taken so long to sign up to this forum and become a member, but better late than never.

Here's a quick introduction. I am the owner of Lower 48 Outfitters (lower48outfitters.com), an online patch, outdoor apparel and gear company. I'm also the marketing director at Lucky's Autosports and Offroad (luckysoffroad.com), a Kentucky based accessories installer. We build both road worthy lifted trucks and trail rigs.

We generally attend 10-15 events per year. We host a truck meet up on St. Patrick's Day and then we are a major part of 4 trail rides per year in the Red River Gorge in Slade, KY. Would love to see some folks this year!

I've got 2 rigs in the works. The FJ Cruiser was built for both trade shows and off-roading whereas our new to us 80 Series Land Cruiser will be built for long range camping trips. We've been busy restoring it back to life over the winter.

Here's the pages for our rigs...

80 Series Land Cruiser:
https://luckysautosports.com/builds/80-series-wheeler/

FJ Cruiser:
https://luckysautosports.com/builds/fj-tank/

80 series other.jpg

fj-cruiser-build-90.jpg
80 series photo temp.jpg

Reactions: Ripley1046 and Road

Revere

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgetown, Kentucky
Member #

Hey all,

Just wanted to say hello from Lexington, Kentucky! Can't believe it's taken so long to sign up to this forum and become a member, but better late than never.
Welcome! I've seen you out a couple of times on the ECO OHV rides. I'd like to get an Overland Bound group set up for the Trailkeeper's cleanup in May with some of us in the area!

Lower48Outfitters

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington
Member #

Welcome! I've seen you out a couple of times on the ECO OHV rides. I'd like to get an Overland Bound group set up for the Trailkeeper's cleanup in May with some of us in the area!
Sweet! Yeah we help with the coordination of all the Eco-OHV events. Our first ride this year is in April.

JeffG98034

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, Washington
Member #

Hey all,

Here's a quick introduction. I am the owner of Lower 48 Outfitters (lower48outfitters.com), an online patch, outdoor apparel and gear company. I'm also the marketing director at Lucky's Autosports and Offroad (luckysoffroad.com), a Kentucky based accessories installer. We build both road worthy lifted trucks and trail rigs.

We generally attend 10-15 events per year. We host a truck meet up on St. Patrick's Day and then we are a major part of 4 trail rides per year in the Red River Gorge in Slade, KY. Would love to see some folks this year!

I've got 2 rigs in the works. The FJ Cruiser was built for both trade shows and off-roading whereas our new to us 80 Series Land Cruiser will be built for long range camping trips. We've been busy restoring it back to life over the winter.

Here's the pages for our rigs...

80 Series Land Cruiser:
https://luckysautosports.com/builds/80-series-wheeler/

FJ Cruiser:
https://luckysautosports.com/builds/fj-tank/

View attachment 48566

View attachment 48564
View attachment 48565
Welcome to the OB, I'm Originally from Kentucky..Might stop in the next time I'm in the state..

Ripley1046

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manitowoc, WI
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Ripley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9VKY
Welcome ot OB!

Two of my favorite trucks right there. I’m hoping to trade my Silverado for a Land Cruiser at some point. I lived in Lexington for a while when I was a kid, still one of the most beautiful areas I’ve been to. Maybe I’ll have to try and make it down there for an event some time.