Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Owner of an 07, FJ Cruiser in Southern Nevada.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

Las Vegas has a new meet-up group that is working on setting up a reoccurring meet-up. Check it out if your interested.

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @HappyOurOverlanding or me,Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: 702FJC

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
Owner of an 07, FJ Cruiser in Southern Nevada.
Welcome to OB! I know it might seem like a lot to take in at first but there is a ton of good information on here scattered through out all the pages! There's also a ton of crap too but you'll be able to weed through it, we have a great group of members here who are totally dedicated to helping out other fellow overlanders. Def take "Narbob's" recommendation and check out the member map its neat to see what other members are around you or even in on the way to your destination that you can reach out and communicate with even for local closure info and what not. Once you get familiar with it you'll wonder why you didn't join a long time ago! Its pretty awesome to see what Mike, Corrie & the whole OB team have put together here and how it keeps evolving in a good way without the bureaucratic BS. By overlanders for Overlanders! Welceom to the family!

Reactions: 702FJC