Hello from Indiana

• HTML tutorial

pikeintheboat

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ellettsville, Indiana
Member #

Just signed up and purchased a membership. I have a 2004 WJ which is stock for now. Looking forward to traveling with the Jeep and exploring. Here is a pic!

Jeep.jpg

I am a novice to 4x4's and overland travel. I enjoy amateur radio and fishing, both great hobbies to take with me on a trip! TTFN,

Matt

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just signed up and purchased a membership. I have a 2004 WJ which is stock for now. Looking forward to traveling with the Jeep and exploring. Here is a pic!

View attachment 36446

I am a novice to 4x4's and overland travel. I enjoy amateur radio and fishing, both great hobbies to take with me on a trip! TTFN,

Matt
Hello Matt and welcome to the OB crew...look forward to seeing you build your jeep and share your adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 36446

Matt
Hi Matt and welcome to OB! Nice looking WJ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

pikeintheboat

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ellettsville, Indiana
Member #

Thanks all. It's bone stock and I kinda like it that way. For me, I think it's a great first rig. It has 126k miles on it with some parking lot dents. I'll be working to fix all of the worn out stuff and refurbish the suspension and brakes soon. Then 4x4 skills building and shaking out the camp-ability factor. Baby steps.......

Matt

Edward Gentle

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Huntsville Al
Member #

Hello and welcome aboard from N. Alabama.

Can't go wrong with your rig and it want take long to start adding. Do a lot of research and don't make the same mistake I did and buy a lot of things because they just looked or sounded good.

Reactions: pikeintheboat

pikeintheboat

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ellettsville, Indiana
Member #

Hello and welcome aboard from N. Alabama.

Can't go wrong with your rig and it want take long to start adding. Do a lot of research and don't make the same mistake I did and buy a lot of things because they just looked or sounded good.
Right on. I’m in the thought train that I want to add necessary items like tires and suspension, but not make it un-driveable. But safety first.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Edward Gentle

VisualOverland

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lakewood, CA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Rodriguez
Member #

View attachment 36446

Matt
Sweet WJ! Welcome to Overland Bound! Cheers from Los Angeles!

Reactions: pikeintheboat

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

View attachment 36446

Matt
Welcome!