Hello from Gilbert Az!

• HTML tutorial

d-tail_wagon

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Finally joining the overland community after my recent purchase of a 2016 Power Wagon. I have spent a lot of time out in the woods camping and hunting based out of my old silverado, fzj80, and 2nd gen 4Runner. But I am glad to finally get started building a true overland rig with this truck. Adding a Bestop Softopper and bed platform this weekend and than getting out for some adventure while the weather is beautiful here in Az.

A6DFED22-BAFA-40B4-84D2-762BDA68E80D.jpeg

AB705477-D94F-4ED7-B95A-B5FDD2D614E0.jpeg

DD51568F-2760-4324-BC42-D3DFB3CD3D3B.jpeg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Finally joining the overland community after my recent purchase of a 2016 Power Wagon. I have spent a lot of time out in the woods camping and hunting based out of my old silverado, fzj80, and 2nd gen 4Runner. But I am glad to finally get started building a true overland rig with this truck. Adding a Bestop Softopper and bed platform this weekend and than getting out for some adventure while the weather is beautiful here in Az.

View attachment 48620

View attachment 48621

View attachment 48622
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking rigs...look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: d-tail_wagon

w0lfpack91

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Yavapai County, Arizona, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7QHJ

View attachment 48620

View attachment 48621

View attachment 48622
Gilbert AZ you say? Do the names Mark Peterson and Bridgette Peterson ring a bell by chance? Lol anyways welcome and hello.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

d-tail_wagon

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Gilbert AZ you say? Do the names Mark Peterson and Bridgette Peterson ring a bell by chance? Lol anyways welcome and hello.

No i don’t believe I know them. But thanks for the welcome! And maybe i’ll see you on the trails some day

w0lfpack91

Rank III

Enthusiast II

First Name
David
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7QHJ
No i don’t believe I know them. But thanks for the welcome! And maybe i’ll see you on the trails some day
Yeah possibly so i venture out to AZ to wheel from time to time. No i mentioned it because i grew up in Gilbert in the subdivision "west shore" across from Gilbert high school and my father and stepmother live there still. She is also a town council member there in gilbert, so i usually ask when i meet someone from there. But my father has been deep rooted in the off road scene around southern AZ for almost 20 years now so i was curious if you had ran trails with him. Lol

d-tail_wagon

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Yeah possibly so i venture out to AZ to wheel from time to time. No i mentioned it because i grew up in Gilbert in the subdivision "west shore" across from Gilbert high school and my father and stepmother live there still. She is also a town council member there in gilbert, so i usually ask when i meet someone from there. But my father has been deep rooted in the off road scene around southern AZ for almost 20 years now so i was curious if you had ran trails with him. Lol

That’s awesome. I just recently moved back to the valley from Flagstaff and ended up in Gilbert, I am in the southern part of Gilbert at pecos/recker. I grew up in Ahwatukee originally.

w0lfpack91

Rank III

Enthusiast II

First Name
David
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7QHJ
That’s awesome. I just recently moved back to the valley from Flagstaff and ended up in Gilbert, I am in the southern part of Gilbert at pecos/recker. I grew up in Ahwatukee originally.
Lol Ahwatukee, I always Got a slight amusement From out of town people trying to pronounce that. [emoji12]

Welcome back to the valley almost frightening how much it changes so fast these days, i hardly reconise it each time i come back to visit.

d-tail_wagon

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lol Ahwatukee, I always Got a slight amusement From out of town people trying to pronounce that. [emoji12]

Welcome back to the valley almost frightening how much it changes so fast these days, i hardly reconise it each time i come back to visit.

Haha ya true, if they have even heard of it. Ya it changes fast around here. Just too much traffic, I wish I could find more engineering work in Flagstaff to have stayed up there.