Hello From Georgia

• HTML tutorial

Javsions

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Georgia, US
Member #

Hey My name is Jay I currently live in Georgia, I've traveled alot since a young age, I was born in Costa Rica, at 13 I moved to Georgia where a year later I moved to California where I lived up to 2014 until I moved back to Georgia where I am now lol. Quite a bit a moving. I've always been an outdoor guy but recently I decided to take it to another level with overlanding, I am a novice with a 2017 silverado, w/ Access Rack on the bed and a smittybilt Roof tent on top. I hope to keep on learning from all of you and I'm happy to be a member now.

Reactions: Robert Jordan

blendorbot

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Woodstock, GA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Pitts
Member #

Hi Jay, I'm also in Georgia and new to the Overland Bound community. But been camping and doing things outdoors for a while. Welcome to OB!

Javsions

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Georgia, US
Member #

Hi Jay, I'm also in Georgia and new to the Overland Bound community. But been camping and doing things outdoors for a while. Welcome to OB!
I grew up in city back in Costa Rica but I always found a way out. Now if I can I'm out every weekend hha

TLK

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, GA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Kekel
Member #

Service Branch
US Coast Guard
Joined yesterday, from Georgia as well, Canton. I see there are a few of us.

Reactions: Javsions

Dan B

Rank 0

Traveler I

ATLANTA,GA
Member #

Hi fellow Georgians. I have been all over the N.Ga Mnts ant biking and trail running. I have a Subaru Outback so not exactly gnarly off road capable but super easy to car camp from. Anybody into trail running hit me up to head up for some runs. Training for sept race.

Reactions: blendorbot

MrLuckie

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Woodstock, GA USA
Member #

Joined today... Woodstock Georgia.

2002 4Runner I’m building for Overland. 3” Toytec Coilover lift on 285’s. All new interior and working on all the storage and skids now.

Love to meet up with everyone local.

TLK

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, GA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Kekel
Member #

Service Branch
US Coast Guard
Welcome, just starting my build I’ve been looking at the Toytec lift. How do you like it so far? What made you go with those?

MrLuckie

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Woodstock, GA USA
Member #

Seem to be the mainstream at this time Icon was my other option, but for the price it was a good value. I also went with the SPC upper control arms. 2E56E645-7B9F-48E1-9A21-53EA9223F1E7.jpeg

TLK

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, GA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Kekel
Member #

Service Branch
US Coast Guard
Seem to be the mainstream at this time Icon was my other option, but for the price it was a good value. I also went with the SPC upper control arms. View attachment 62555
Thanks I’ve been looking at the same set up or the OME medium . Still can’t decided .

blendorbot

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Woodstock, GA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Pitts
Member #

Hi fellow Georgians. I have been all over the N.Ga Mnts ant biking and trail running. I have a Subaru Outback so not exactly gnarly off road capable but super easy to car camp from. Anybody into trail running hit me up to head up for some runs. Training for sept race.
Hello, I also have a Subaru Outback with a few modifications. I'm in the Woodstock, GA area. Cheers!