Hello from Georgia

• Thread starter Deleted member 16081
  • Start date
  • HTML tutorial
D

Deleted member 16081

I’m out of Columbus Georgia. I got my 95 k1500 Silverado with a 3in lift and 33in tires. May be new here but overlanding isn’t really a new concept for me. Used my truck to go wheelin back home on the Appalachian mountains in New Jersey. As well as lots of hiking, biking, kayaking and all sorts of adventuring.

Too many memories to get rid of this truck so I’m going to keep it. Just thought I’d go a more mature route than to continue destroying it rock crawling where it’s not meant to be. Yet it’s never let me down. When I get back I’ve already seen some good trails to hit up in Georgia and Alabama and I can’t wait.

Looking to get a duramax (Colorado or Silverado) in the not to distance future. But other than that I’m looking forward to some good discussions! Glad to be here!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DanR

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Currently deployed. I’m out of Columbus Georgia. I got my 95 k1500 Silverado with a 3in lift and 33in tires. May be new here but overlanding isn’t really a new concept for me. Used my truck to go wheelin back home on the Appalachian mountains in New Jersey. As well as lots of hiking, biking, kayaking and all sorts of adventuring.

Too many memories to get rid of this truck so I’m going to keep it. Just thought I’d go a more mature route than to continue destroying it rock crawling where it’s not meant to be. Yet it’s never let me down. When I get back to the states I’ve already seen some good trails to hit up in Georgia and Alabama and I can’t wait.

Looking to get a duramax (Colorado or Silverado) in the not to distance future. But other than that I’m looking forward to some good discussions! Glad to be here!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Hey endrikat7 and welcome to OB! Thank you for your service man! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!