Launch Member

Contributor I

Vero Beach, FL, USA
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Cushman
Member #

Hello everyone, my name is Cameron Cushman and I’m a filmmaker and photographer out of Vero Beach Florida. I’ve been intrigued by the overland community for years and have never fully dived into the vehicle modification side of things until now. I’ve spent a lot of time traveling across the country for media work in the fly fishing industry to include several cross country trips that brought my previous vehicles that may not have been overland worthy well beyond their limits.

Here is a short film I produced two years ago that covered a 8,000 mile trip across the country while searching for native trout out west. I’m recreating this experience this year but with two of my older sons (5 and 10) and a friend who is also bringing his two boys in his vehicle. This trip will have more of an overland focus as well and won’t be so focused on the fly fishing. We will be creating a four part web series and hopefully we can meet some of you guys along the way!

Vehicle:
2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad
Modifications so far:
Prinsu rack
Extreme LED X6S 38”
Upgraded several bulbs to LED

61BA8154-DD24-47D9-BE56-5E6327F1900E.jpeg

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone, my name is Cameron Cushman and I’m a filmmaker and photographer out of Vero Beach Florida. I’ve been intrigued by the overland community for years and have never fully dived into the vehicle modification side of things until now. I’ve spent a lot of time traveling across the country for media work in the fly fishing industry to include several cross country trips that brought my previous vehicles that may not have been overland worthy well beyond their limits.

Here is a short film I produced two years ago that covered a 8,000 mile trip across the country while searching for native trout out west. I’m recreating this experience this year but with two of my older sons (5 and 10) and a friend who is also bringing his two boys in his vehicle. This trip will have more of an overland focus as well and won’t be so focused on the fly fishing. We will be creating a four part web series and hopefully we can meet some of you guys along the way!

Vehicle:
Modifications so far:
Prinsu rack
Extreme LED X6S 38”

View attachment 136164
Hello Cameron and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Welcome, keep your eyes peeled for the next Florida meetup.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB

Vehicle:
Modifications so far:
Prinsu rack
Extreme LED X6S 38”

View attachment 136164
Hi Cameron, it's great to have you as a part of the OB community. If your trip leads you to Southern Oregon maybe we can get together for coffee or lunch or something.

Reactions: Munga Brown

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hi Cameron, it's great to have you as a part of the OB community. If your trip leads you to Southern Oregon maybe we can get together for coffee or lunch or something.
Welcome from the central OR coast, count me in if you get out this way!