Contributor III

Orange Park, Florida, United States
First Name
Russ
Last Name
Toelken
Member #

Hello Overlanders,
I’m glad we found this group and can’t wait to put the badge on Double Anchor, the wife is an active duty Navy Chief and I’m a retired Navy Senior Chief hence the name Double Anchor!
We live in Green Cove Springs, Fl, about 45 min south of Jacksonville and I’m excited to start overlanding with likeminded folks.
My rig is a 2014 JKU, 3.5 MetalCloak lift/Falcon 3.3 shocks, sitting on MT 35’s

RussView attachment 88501View attachment 88503

Last edited:

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello Overlanders,
I’m glad we found this group and can’t wait to put the badge on Double Anchor, the wife is an active duty Navy Chief and I’m a retired Navy Senior Chief hence the name Double Anchor!
We live in Green Cove Springs, Fl, about 45 min south of Jacksonville and I’m excited to start overlanding with likeminded folks.
My rig is a 2014 JKU, 3.5 MetalCloak lift/Falcon 3.3 shocks, sitting on MT 35’s

Russ
Welcome!! Now we need to see some pics of your rig!

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. & thank you very much for you & your wife serving our country to give us the freedom to overland. Nice looking rig also. Welcome & hope you enjoy.

Jeepjk16

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor I

Panhandle FL, USA
Member #

Double anchor sounds good about being near Jax. I'm actually over at Eglin AFB being Navy 15 years and plan on hitting some trails someday soon in the future. Maybe sometime we'll cross paths on the trail..