Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Incline Village, NV, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Lutz
Member #

New member up in Redding, CA area (also spend time down around the Tahoe Basin). Been into 4x4's since my college days (just crashed thru the big 5-0 this year) and have enjoyed the process of planning, shopping, ordering, waiting, and installing the various mods on my 4Runner.

Current build is a 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner that I plan to use for exploring, as a vehicle to haul my pups wherever we want to go (2 big dogs), and dependable transportation to/from Tahoe and ski areas

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

New member up in Redding, CA area (also spend time down around the Tahoe Basin). Been into 4x4's since my college days (just crashed thru the big 5-0 this year) and have enjoyed the process of planning, shopping, ordering, waiting, and installing the various mods on my 4Runner.

Current build is a 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner that I plan to use for exploring, as a vehicle to haul my pups wherever we want to go (2 big dogs), and dependable transportation to/from Tahoe and ski areas

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..Good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

K9 HAULR

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Incline Village, NV, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Lutz
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..Good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures
Thanks!! This one is almost "done" (for now). Basic run down of what I've completed is:

Icon Stage 7 (billet) w/the dual shocks up front
RCI skids
Pelfreybilt front bumper w/Warn 10-S Plat.
Baja Designs lighting all over
Shrockworks sliders
Dual Odyssey AGM batterys (relocated air pump and washer bottle)
Switch Pro added for aux circuits
ARB dual compressor
ARB snorkel
Gobi Stealth Rack
Nitto Grapplers in 285/70-17 mounted on Hutchinson Rockmonsters

Planning to re-gear it with 4.56's this spring and have a rear dual-swing out bumper on order. Also have an ARB awning I'm just waiting for the brackets to mount it up. Seriously considering a blower, when Magnuson releases it.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi K0Hauler and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thanks!! This one is almost "done" (for now). Basic run down of what I've completed is:

Icon Stage 7 (billet) w/the dual shocks up front
RCI skids
Pelfreybilt front bumper w/Warn 10-S Plat.
Baja Designs lighting all over
Shrockworks sliders
Dual Odyssey AGM batterys (relocated air pump and washer bottle)
Switch Pro added for aux circuits
ARB dual compressor
ARB snorkel
Gobi Stealth Rack
Nitto Grapplers in 285/70-17 mounted on Hutchinson Rockmonsters

Planning to re-gear it with 4.56's this spring and have a rear dual-swing out bumper on order. Also have an ARB awning I'm just waiting for the brackets to mount it up. Seriously considering a blower, when Magnuson releases it.
Nice set up:sunglasses: