Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Countiss
Member #

Now that I'm stuck inside for a while I felt like I might as well make some new friends online. I'm in Eugene for school and down in Grants Pass the rest of the time.
Looking forward to finding new people to get out there with. Ordered a membership but haven't gotten the number yet, @mtnbaja on IG.
20190906_083025.jpg20190906_185330.jpg

Reactions: Munga Brown

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome ,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Big G (also from GP) is your closest Member Representative.

Due to “Social Distancing” and “Shelter In Place” practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily postponed group meetups, trail rides, and Campouts. Instead the Northwest Member Rep Team has incorporated weekly conference calls each Sunday at 7:30 PM PST (8:30) Mountain Time). A full list with scheduling can be found at Sunday Night Regional Conference Call

Welcome once again
Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Now that I'm stuck inside for a while I felt like I might as well make some new friends online. I'm in Eugene for school and down in Grants Pass the rest of the time.
Looking forward to finding new people to get out there with. Ordered a membership but haven't gotten the number yet, @mtnbaja on IG.
View attachment 152586View attachment 152587
Sweet baja! Let me know if you get over to the coast. I'm just up the 101 from Florence. We can get out & hit some coast range stuff.