Rank I

Enthusiast I

Atlanta, GA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Benjamin
Member #

New to group, new to the Overlanding world. Went to my first Overlanding Expo in Virginia this past weekend. Had a blast, met a lot of great people, saw a lot of great rigs and got to exercise the ability of my truck a little with some of the off-road driving courses. If any of you want to meet up please give me a shout!IMG_4986.jpg

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

Welcome to the OB from Northern VA. I grew up just outside of Atlanta, in Marietta. This site is a great resource and has some great people on it. Welcome!

Reactions: SvartiBlack

Lost taco

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Milledgeville Georgia
First Name
Graham
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Welcome! I don’t live to far out of Atlanta I’m from Milledgeville and have family in Atlanta! Sweet looking truck I almost went with the diesel Colorado instead of the the Tacoma. How are you liking yours so far?

Reactions: SvartiBlack

Inca4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
First Name
luis
Last Name
montes
Member #

New to group, new to the Overlanding world. Went to my first Overlanding Expo in Virginia this past weekend. Had a blast, met a lot of great people, saw a lot of great rigs and got to exercise the ability of my truck a little with some of the off-road driving courses. If any of you want to meet up please give me a shout!View attachment 122358
Dope!! I really wanted to go to that. Im by the airport in atlanta IMG_4387.JPG

SvartiBlack

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Atlanta, GA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Benjamin
Member #

Welcome! I don’t live to far out of Atlanta I’m from Milledgeville and have family in Atlanta! Sweet looking truck I almost went with the diesel Colorado instead of the the Tacoma. How are you liking yours so far?
I'm loving it so far. Got the V6, definitely don't regret it, though a good buddy of mine just picked up a 2020 diesel and it is a beast! Tacos are awesome in my opinion, came pretty close to getting one, but the Colorado won out! All great trucks in my opinion!

Reactions: Lost taco