• HTML tutorial

ColoradoJames

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver , CO
Member #

Hey everyone,
Thank you for the warm welcome so far, found this group by accident on instagram. Just purchased my first Jeep, a used 2014 Wrangler which has had a lot of upgrades already installed....and a lot of mistakes along the way from the previous owner. I got it for a steal and have been investing to fix all of their mistakes.

Excited to get into some offroad fun, never been able to do this before. Hoping to find some folks nearby for some mentoring and beer drinking !

adios

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Hey everyone,
Thank you for the warm welcome so far, found this group by accident on instagram. Just purchased my first Jeep, a used 2014 Wrangler which has had a lot of upgrades already installed....and a lot of mistakes along the way from the previous owner. I got it for a steal and have been investing to fix all of their mistakes.

Excited to get into some offroad fun, never been able to do this before. Hoping to find some folks nearby for some mentoring and beer drinking !

adios
Welcome to the group!! Im over in western Colorado and spend a lot of time out on the trails throughout CO and UT. If you ever want to meet up or get advise on your new JK... Let me know!

ColoradoJames

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver , CO
Member #

Welcome to the group!! Im over in western Colorado and spend a lot of time out on the trails throughout CO and UT. If you ever want to meet up or get advise on your new JK... Let me know!
Ahh nice dude !

Yes I have tons of questions hahah I've recently been thrown into the world of death wobble and after two months or so I think I just got it all fixed (don't worry I know it's not a steering stabilizer issue ) but otherwise yeah always looking to learn more !

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk