• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Denmark
First Name
Tobias
Last Name
K
Hi all

Just wanted to say hi, and give a brief introduction.
DestinationLost consists of myself, Toby, my fiancé and our son.
We're located in Copenhagen, Denmark and have absolutely no overlanding experience what so ever.
We just bought a 1997 Landcruiser and are hoping to spend the next couple of years touring northern Europe whilst preparing for a trip that will lead us from Cape Town, via the eastern coast of Africa, back home to Copenhagen (we've named the trip Cape-to-Cope).

Our first plan is a 10-14 day trip to Sweden in mid-august.

Hope to learn as much as possible from this board and its members and hopefully meet some new friends along the way :)

/DestinationLost

Last edited:

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hello DestinationLost,
Welcome from Chelan, WA. USA. LandCruisers are great vehicles. That sounds like quite a trip and undertaking in Africa! Hope you keep us all informed with many pictures of your trip! Vance.

Reactions: DestinationLost

ODOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Madison Heights, VA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Welcome! I fell in love with Copenhagen when I was there for an archery tournament a few years ago.. amazing city and people! Can't wait to hear about and see your trip!

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

Enthusiast I

Denmark
First Name
Tobias
Last Name
K
The first pictures of the car. We got a lot of work ahead of us, but are really looking forward to all of the adventures this car will take us on

Firstly, we have to fix a bit of rust so that the car can pass inspection. Then we'll build a bed/drawer system in the back and mount recovery points. That should have us ready for our Sweden trip in August:)

Attachments

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

The first pictures of the car. We got a lot of work ahead of us, but are really looking forward to all of the adventures this car will take us on

Firstly, we have to fix a bit of rust so that the car can pass inspection. Then we'll build a bed/drawer system in the back and mount recovery points. That should have us ready for our Sweden trip in August:)
One of my favourite vehicles. Incredibly capable and near bulletproof. Excellant choice. As an overlander I think they are found in every country so any over the road repairs should be pretty easy anywhere.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all

Just wanted to say hi, and give a brief introduction.
DestinationLost consists of myself, Toby, my fiancé and our son.
We're located in Copenhagen, Denmark and have absolutely no overlanding experience what so ever.
We just bought a 1995 Landcruiser and are hoping to spend the next couple of years touring northern Europe whilst preparing for a trip that will lead us from Cape Town, via the eastern coast of Africa, back home to Copenhagen (we've named the trip Cape-to-Cope).

Our first plan is a 10-14 day trip to Sweden in mid-august.

Hope to learn as much as possible from this board and its members and hopefully meet some new friends along the way :)

/DestinationLost
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Welcome to the Europe Crew, you are part of the Scandinavia Region and I'm your local director. If you need help or support please do not hesitate to contact me.
Check out the European Forums and Rally Point for up and coming trips and information

Peterhab

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Denmark
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Habel
Member #

Hey - I just have seen your post to me! Thanks for the welcome, I will contact you once <i have a better understanding of the platform and community. Would be great to build my connections to a broader offroad community and add this to my local LR 4x4 Club :-)

Cheers, Peter