Enthusiast II

Cleveland, OH
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hamel
Member #

Hey there,

I'm from Cleveland, OH and am a life long Road- Trip junkie. Over the past few years, that interest has shifted more toward incorporating off road travel in my routes as I search for less congested areas.

I pilot a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with a 2.5" OME lift, 265/70 R17 General Grabber AT2, and a custom roof rack. "Jeep Wahoo"IMG_7629.JPG

I'm in the final planning stages of a week long romp through Colorado and Utah in August. I've been out that way several times and have a pretty good idea of what I want to hit... but suggestions are always appreciated!

I'm excited to be a part of this community!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey there,

I'm from Cleveland, OH and am a life long Road- Trip junkie. Over the past few years, that interest has shifted more toward incorporating off road travel in my routes as I search for less congested areas.

I pilot a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with a 2.5" OME lift, 265/70 R17 General Grabber AT2, and a custom roof rack. "Jeep Wahoo"View attachment 63270

I'm in the final planning stages of a week long romp through Colorado and Utah in August. I've been out that way several times and have a pretty good idea of what I want to hit... but suggestions are always appreciated!

I'm excited to be a part of this community!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures.

Reactions: radventurer