Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Chicago, Illinois
First Name
Nima
Last Name
Taradji
Member #

Hello everyone. My name is Nima and I am here in Chicago waiting out the plague before embarking on my round the US road trip. The photo attached is of Rhonda my 2018 Jeep Wrangler.
I don't have much experience in the overland zone but what I lack in experience, I try to make up for it in enthusiasm! So hello to all! :yum:

Attachments

Elena

Rank I

Contributor I

Chicago, IL
First Name
Elena
Last Name
Putt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9PYH
Hi Nima and others from the Illinois area!
I got my 2018 Tacoma in March and took it out west for my first long term road trip to Washington State, Southern California, and Colorado to see my family. Hoping to connect with others interested in overlanding in the Chicago area when I get home!

Reactions: Onward4x4

Onward4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Chicago, Illinois
First Name
Nima
Last Name
Taradji
Member #

Hello!!! Welcome! I am preparing for my trip over the trans america trail as soon as my camper is ready... which looks like end of July. I live in Chicago. Love to meet overlanders!!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone. My name is Nima and I am here in Chicago waiting out the plague before embarking on my round the US road trip. The photo attached is of Rhonda my 2018 Jeep Wrangler.
I don't have much experience in the overland zone but what I lack in experience, I try to make up for it in enthusiasm! So hello to all! :yum:
Welcome to Overland Bound Nima.
When on your trip around the US, you can use the Member Map for local information and find members.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @MTOutdoorsman & @Ohio Valley Overland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Reactions: Onward4x4

Elena

Rank I

Contributor I

Chicago, IL
First Name
Elena
Last Name
Putt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9PYH
Hello!!! Welcome! I am preparing for my trip over the trans america trail as soon as my camper is ready... which looks like end of July. I live in Chicago. Love to meet overlanders!!
I'm sure the end of July will come quick! Hope to hear about your trip, have a great time!

Onward4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Chicago, Illinois
First Name
Nima
Last Name
Taradji
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound Nima.
When on your trip around the US, you can use the Member Map for local information and find members.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @MTOutdoorsman & @Ohio Valley Overland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/
Thank you!! And thanks for all the info. I've been checking them all out, pretty cool!!!

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
Oh, Lawz! We got plague to worry about now!! You're welcomed to S.C. but we don't need no stinkin' plague! :astonished::grinning: