Ivins, Utah, United States
First Name
joseph
Last Name
johnson
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY
Hello everyone. I just wanted to post up a hello to get aquainted. We have been living in idaho until recently and look forward to meeting new people and finding new locations in colorado wyoming south dakota nebraska and utah to explore.here are a few pics of our adventures recently

Attachments

JCarter

Rank V
Investor

Member III

Firestone, Weld County, Colorado, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0LRZ
Hello everyone. I just wanted to post up a hello to get aquainted. We have been living in idaho until recently and look forward to meeting new people and finding new locations in colorado wyoming south dakota nebraska and utah to explore.here are a few pics of our adventures recently
Hello from Dacono, CO.

If you are interested in learning the off road trails in Northern Colorado(Fort Collins area) a good 4x4 group to go on outings with is the Mountaineers (http://mountaineers4x4.org/). They are family friendly and go on trips every Sunday following the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
They don’t care what you drive as long as you have a recovery point in case you get stuck. [emoji6] The majority of the trails are doable in stock high clearance 4x4 vehicles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ldstruckn