Tavares, FL, USA
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Acosta
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQZJ699
Hi my fellow Overlanders! My name is Javier... new to this site but not new to the outdoors. I have a couple of vehicles... but the one I plan to be using for this is my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8. I would really like to connect via this site with others CF folks... Please reach out.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi my fellow Overlanders! My name is Javier... new to this site but not new to the outdoors. I have a couple of vehicles... but the one I plan to be using for this is my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8. I would really like to connect via this site with others CF folks... Please reach out.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @radwelder & @Cendee
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

SteveC-Pro4X

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Havertown, PA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Coscia
Member #

Hey SilentPrepperFL - I'll be heading to Central Florida on business soon with a few days of liesure too. I'd like to do some camping and bike riding. Do you have any recommendations? Any BLM land, State Parks, or recreational areas?

Thank you,
SteveCPro4X

SilentPrepperFL

Rank II

Contributor III

Tavares, FL, USA
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Acosta
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQZJ699
Hey SilentPrepperFL - I'll be heading to Central Florida on business soon with a few days of liesure too. I'd like to do some camping and bike riding. Do you have any recommendations? Any BLM land, State Parks, or recreational areas?

Thank you,
SteveCPro4X
Hello Steve... Javier here... I am new to the area.... As a matter of fact that is one of the reasons I joined... Now I understand that Claremont has some great trails for bikes... I will get the info for you and post the info here for you tomorrow. We work together...

Reactions: SteveC-Pro4X