Last Name
Cimoli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE6UDC

Current Vehicle: 2013 Ford Edge LTD AWD

Next Vehicle: TBD

Overland Experience: Novice/Newbie

Why Overlanding?: My wife and I love to travel and explore. We know we dont have the best rig currently for off road use, but this is new to us and we want to research the best choice for us. We have gone overlanding with friends in the past and feel in love with traveling that way. We both love to learn and experience this beautiful place we call home. We cant wait to see everyone one the trail/road. We have a travel blog/web site we are putting together to document our travels.

Reactions: UTDez23 and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Why Overlanding?: My wife and I love to travel and explore. We know we dont have the best rig currently for off road use, but this is new to us and we want to research the best choice for us. We have gone overlanding with friends in the past and feel in love with traveling that way. We both love to learn and experience this beautiful place we call home. We cant wait to see everyone one the trail/road. We have a travel blog/web site we are putting together to document our travels.
Hello Mike and welcome to the OB crew. ..looking forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: Ridge Runner Tundra

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R
We just had a meet-up in Manteca and I hope hat one keeps going. You should receive an invite if they have another meet.

Ridge Runner Tundra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Woodbridge, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Cimoli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE6UDC
Kent R, I look forward to going to one of the meet up in Manteca. I will keep an eye out for the invite.

Thank you

Reactions: Kent R