Luckyfortune

Rank I

Contributor III

Hercules, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Lee
Hi everyone! I’m new to overlanding but no stranger to camping. I also have beginner experience in backpacking as well so I thought overlanding would be a great way to get into vehicle adventuring. I drive a 2021 JLUR and I’m hoping to learn a lot from you all.

Also down to meet new people if anyone is in the East Bay Area of California. I could always use more friends

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hi everyone! I’m new to overlanding but no stranger to camping. I also have beginner experience in backpacking as well so I thought overlanding would be a great way to get into vehicle adventuring. I drive a 2021 JLUR and I’m hoping to learn a lot from you all.

Also down to meet new people if anyone is in the East Bay Area of California. I could always use more friends
Welcome to Overland Bond Jeff

Reactions: Luckyfortune

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @PapaDave or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH

Hi Jeff
I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The East Bay meet up has had a great 2021 so far and still more to go. You can see the plan under the second post in our thread.

Below is a link to the meet up page and thread with information.

This is the regular meet up info:

US West - East Bay Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA

Just come! Hang out for 2 hours discussing overlanding, looking at rigs, and planning trips! See this month’s plan US West - East Bay Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA View Rally Point

www.overlandbound.com
C779B5DC-DFD0-42E0-B3E4-EAD247B7271D.jpeg

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
“Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army

Welcome to the Overland Bound Community Jeff. Glad to have you join us.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Jeff, welcome to Overland Bound.