Advocate I

East Bay Ca.
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Galvan
Member #

Hello All...

I've been watching ton of OB vids and reading forum post for quite a long time. Decided it was time to join and help support Michael & Corrie's great WORK with an Ultimate Pack membership!

Live and work in the S.F. Bay area, so it's no wonder I love to get away from it all be exploring new places with few people.

My daily driver doubles as my favorite OB rig.... a 2005 F-150 Lariat. Her name is "Molle" because everything from my front/rear winch and gear is modular and can be adjusted to read the need.

I'm not new to getting off the pavement at all. Formal training in search and rescue and a tech license (KM6LRC). Looking forward to face-to-face meets with fellow members.

Ed

DSC_0181.jpg f150.jpg

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello All...

I've been watching ton of OB vids and reading forum post for quite a long time. Decided it was time to join and help support Michael & Corrie's great WORK with an Ultimate Pack membership!

Live and work in the S.F. Bay area, so it's no wonder I love to get away from it all be exploring new places with few people.

My daily driver doubles as my favorite OB rig.... a 2005 F-150 Lariat. Her name is "Molle" because everything from my front/rear winch and gear is modular and can be adjusted to read the need.

I'm not new to getting off the pavement at all. Formal training in search and rescue and a tech license (KM6LRC). Looking forward to face-to-face meets with fellow members.

Ed

View attachment 71675 View attachment 71676
Hello Ed and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Ford and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All...

Ed

View attachment 71675 View attachment 71676
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
Depending where in the Bay Area you are we have several meet-ups.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome! from a Cali transplant in Germany.

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I’m a little east of you nearer the mountains, welcome