First Name
Edmund
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GUN
Hello there!

Just got my first 4x4 (XJ) a couple months ago and I am excited to go and explore all the backroads I wasnt able to before. I know NorCal has a lot of places to explore and am excited to meet other who are interested in multiday overland trips on some fun backroads!

Hope to meet you all soon!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello there!

Just got my first 4x4 (XJ) a couple months ago and I am excited to go and explore all the backroads I wasnt able to before. I know NorCal has a lot of places to explore and am excited to meet other who are interested in multiday overland trips on some fun backroads!

Hope to meet you all soon!
Hi SkweekyXJ and welcome to OB! Nice looking XJ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

JeepWave

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Broomfield, CO, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Hutchins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0EMH
Welcome, Skweeky! I always have a spot in my heart for XJs because that's the first Jeep I ever went off-road in.

There's a casual meetup scheduled for Noon-ish on Saturday, January 20th at Fieldwork Brewing in San Mateo, if you can make it!

SkweekyXJ

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Edmund
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GUN
Aww... that's perfectly horrible timing as that is that day is already consumed by birthday logistics. Is it for a specific Bay Area club, or just an OB.com routine gathering? I'm curious as I am currently trying to figure what club(s) or group(s) I can join to go to trails and have fun while learning.

JeepWave

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Broomfield, CO, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Hutchins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0EMH
I just joined in December and this will be my first time attending the San Mateo meetup, so to be honest I'm not sure how regularly these folks meet.

I'm headed down the coast to drive the Bixby/Old Coast Road (between Carmel-by-the-Sea and Big Sur) with another member here (and potentially others) on Saturday, February 17th. It's an easy route and you're welcome to join in.